Saturday, May 14, 2016

My Entrepreneurship Story

My first exposure to entrepreneurship came in the form of my dad telling my little brother and I about his grandma, a woman who created a successful business in a time and place where women were not even expected to get a college education.  He told us how Isabel de Mora was a fiercely intelligent woman who would not let society tell her she couldn't do whatever she wanted.  She opened up her own real estate agency which is still operating and growing and carries her name today.

I enrolled in entrepreneurship because I want to learn the skills to be like her and be my own boss one day.  Learning the tools of an entrepreneur will give me the freedom to take my ideas and bring them to the market one day.  Entrepreneurship skills can also help in many other aspects of life, such as your health and relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment